- There is one Hostel for 'Girls' and one for 'Boys'; The Hostels for 'Girls' and for 'Boys' are exclusive and well segregated geographically, keeping in view our tradition, culture and heritage values.
- The Hostels have necessary Infrastructure and Facilities with separate modern kitchens, Dining Halls and Services.
- The Hostels have provisions for hot water round the clock, through heaters.
- There are separate study Halls in addition to well established central Libraries of the Institution at the Campus.
- Department stores are available for 'Boys' and for 'Girls', in the Campus to serve/ meet the day-to-day needs of Hosteller.
- Support facilities such as Canteens, Internet, Telecom center, Sports, Entertainment/ Recreation are available. DTP, Bank/ATM, Post Office is also located at nearby place.
- Internet Centre is available separately for Boys and for Girls well within the Premises.
- Institution wise orientation: Floors/ Rooms in each of the Hostels are administratively so earmarked for allotment of Rooms by the Head of the Institution.
Rules & Regulations
- Every ward has to pay, the entire fee prescribed by the Hostel Authorities before admitting to the hostel.
- Inmate has to maintain discipline in all respects.
- Inmate should not leave the hostel without prior permission of the Hostel In Charge/Warden.
- Any damage / misbehavior made by the inmate to hostel / mess property will attract the fine.
- General breakage charges will be collected from every inmate at the end of the academic year / Semester for issuing the hall ticket by the concerned institute.
- Use of cell phones, smoking, illegal activities and teasing the inmates is prohibited in the campus.
- Individual Inmates are responsible for their belongings.
- Morning Tea
- Evening Tea/Snacks