Dr. NAGAM SESHAIH has obtained B-Tech degree in Mechanical Engineering from JNTU College of Engg, Anantapur (A.P), M.E from Faculty of Tech.& Engg, Vadodara, Gujarat State. He was awarded Ph.D. by N.I.T, Rourkela.
- Working as a principal & Professor for the last 13 years
- Teaching and Research Areas: Thermal and fluid flow, Low temperature refrigeration, Alternate energy sources, Compression and expansion machinery and Heat transfer
- Established Micro, Small and Medium Entrepreneurship centre in the Institute.
- Actively involved in establishment of Cryogenics centre for excellence in NIT Rourkela, Orissa
- Established several Mechanical Engineering laboratories as a head of the department.
- Handled Major and Minor Research projects sponsored by UGC, AICTE, DST
- Worked in Preparing documents for NBA Process.
- Worked for NAAC process and received NAAC “A” grade (3.10/4.0 scale) for 5 years.
- Worked for Permanent Affiliation Process and received 5 years permanent affiliation from JNTUA, Anantapur.
- Principal post was ratified by JNTUA, Anantapur in 2014
- Principal post was ratified by JNTUK, Kakinada in 2010
- Faculty position is ratified by JNTUA, Anantapur.
- Received Best Teacher Award by JNTUK, Kakinada, in the academic year 2009-2010
- Worked as a Founder Principal of Sri Vasavi Institute of Engineering and Technology, Nandamuru, Pedana Mandal, Krishna Dt-521369, AP.
- Established Academic and Administration system for the engineering institutes and prepared all guidelines and formats for smooth functioning of the college.
- Worked for ISO certification processes.
Professional Experience: 31.8Years (Teaching, Research & Administration)